If you're interested in SqlDom, you can download it here.
- Not the latest build (~ 3 to 4 weeks old)
- VistaDB.NET20.dll is not included. You can download it here.
- No documentation for VistaDB provider, but it doesn't differ much from Sql Server provider
- No documentation for Xtensive.Aspector - so feel free to use Reflector to decompile e.g. Xtensive.Core.Aspects to get some imagination about its usage
- Xtensive.Core is quite poorly documented for now; some parts of it (e.g. WeakCache) weren't well tested at that moment (not enough tests). This project changes all the time, thus we decided to avoid documenting some changeable parts of it for now.
- Best way to start from looking up look Xtensive.Sql tests - all of them use AdventureWorks database
- See Xtensive.Core classes & namespaces docs - they should give you some hints on what we're doing.
- The build is provided as technology preview - so please don't use it in applications without contacting us.