Friday, October 31, 2008
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
The answer is here.
Monday, October 27, 2008
We've just updated our web site:
- The most noticeable changes were made to DataObjects.Net v4.0 section - it is "crawled" from its Wiki now.
- Site design is changed a bit as well. If you feel something is wrong with its look, press F5 - probably old CSS is still cached.
- Online help is now at help.x-tensive.com (old URLs redirect to it)
- And finally, we've updated order processing module to new v4.0 licensing model. It's being tested now, and will be operable tomorrow. So if your purchase isn't processed yet, you must receive the confirmation e-mail tomorrow.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
- WPF sample utilizing paired properties, EntitySets, two-way WPF data binding, validation framework, querying (there is just one query for now ;) ).
- EntitySets, paired properties, validation and WPF events
- We've bundled PostSharp and all the other prerequisites to distributive.
You can download the updated version here.
P.S. Tomorrow we'll update our web site as well.