Here is the list of posts we published in our personal blogs from the last delivery of our newsletter. Most interesting ones are marked by *.
Alex Yakunin's blog:
- Issues in v4.1 RC
- DataObjects.Net v4.1 RC is updated
- *DataObjects.Net v4.1: easy logging and uber-batching in action
- DataObjects.Net v4.1 RC is available
- Nightly builds are back!
- "Death by PowerPoint, and how to fight it" - the link
- DataObjects.Net v4.1: Release Candidate (RC) instead of Release on Monday
- *Adding DataObjects.Net to .csproj: the new way
- *New installer: Install.bat
- Should we share our own private keys for signing DataObjects.Net assemblies?
- *Migrating to Mercurial
- LiveUI: screenshots of upcoming web site
- Disappointing news: I can't merge everything to a single assembly
- *How to detect whether application is being run in Debug mode?
- NET Reflector 6 EAP
- ReSharper 5.0 is coming!
- 97 Things Every Software Architect Should Know
- *Arbitrary keys and hierarchies, part 2