- A bit surprising: KudoRank #9 out of 10 at Ohloh
- *DataObjects.Net Manual: links to written parts
- Visual Studio .NET project template icons
- *Weekly bunch of links
- *DataObjects.Net and ORMBattle.NET at Ohloh
- Faster way to checkout DataObjects.Net
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
We are glad to announce new version of LiveUI web framework is out. Besides architectural improvements, it provides such new features as form validation, layouts, trees and Ext JS file uploading.
Visit its renewed web site to check out the demos. Note how they're integrated into LiveUI web site - UI composition is one of the most important features of LiveUI, so there is no IFrame; moreover, original demo modules were not modified to work as hosted components inside the main site (based on LiveUI + DataObjects.Net 4 as well).
You can view C# code of each demo online - ExtJS tree demo there provides code browser.
P.S. Manual is far from completion yet. But there is an introduction now.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
The list of posts we published in our personal blogs from the last delivery of our newsletter:
Alex Yakunin's blog:
- * DataObjects.Net and SQL Azure
- Poll: ConnectionUrl vs connection string
- * ORMBattle.NET scorecard is updated
- Our coding standards and style: links
- Pushing the changes to DataObjects.Net source code repository
- * DataObjects.Net and 64-bit Windows
- * ASP.NET MVC Sample (NerdDinner port) for DataObjects.Net
- Some pleasent benefits of hosting the sources at Google Code
- Building DataObjects.Net from source code
- Migration from Subversion to Mercurial: issues and workarounds
- * DataObjects.Net source code is uploading to Google Code
- Weird issue with accessing Web.config section on 64-bit Windows Server 2008 (IIS 7)
- * Functional programming, monads: links
- Shame to me: DO4 installer does not properly sets up everything for IIS 7 and 64-bit Windows